Content and Creative Director
Content and Creative Director role will be responsible for the development of all video and podcast, including long form and short form video, Instagram live video, podcast, and various forms of content for UNCUT. This role will require experience in creative problem solving, the content creation process (conceptualization/writing, on-set production, post production/editing/finishing, and managing a team of content creators.
- Lead all content created by UNCUT. Responsible for managing a team that creates video, podcasts, IG
Live, photography, etc.
- Assisting and collaborating with the video staff in new story idea generation. Set the direction for
content series and types. Approve and edit all pieces before they go live.
- Lead branding efforts and maintain aesthetics for the company's seven social channels. In charge of
running the UNCUT YouTube account and uncovering insights about content.
- Coordinate content schedule with the social team. Set deadlines for projects.
- Keep track of all video and audio equipment. Coordinate video and photography shoots.
- Manage athlete relationships and lead brand identity.
- 1 - 2 years of internship or sports media experience.
- High level media understanding, especially in the realms of sports and social change. Candidates should
have high proficiency using Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator. After Effects is a plus.
- Possesses strong writing and communication skills.
- Editing skills/experience is ideal; formal editing background is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven independent thinking skills.
- Demonstrated relationship management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skill.